The R.I.P. 9 is all about verstality. Equally at home on grueling climbs as it is at enduro riding, the R.I.P. 9 is perfect for those riders who wan’t one bike that does it all. Using stiff forged aluminum links, Niner was able to isolate pedaling forces while remaining fully active under all conditions. It also features a low raito of shock stroke to suspension movement that decreases the amount of preload needed, translating into a smoother more effective damping. The R.I.P. 9 comes with a FOX RP23 rear shock that provides 117mm of fully active travel and features a predictable and stable geometry that allows for surprises on the trail. Climbing or descending, the geometry of the R.I.P. 9 is tuned to keep you comfortable and in control so new obstacles can be dispatched on every efficiently.
The Revelation RCT3 fork is the stiff, lightweight trail fork that has won numerous magazine tests. Motion Control DNA damping systems perfectly pairs with a Maxle Lite axle and 120mm of travel to create a smooth, responsive suspension. It also features a remote control lockout that allows you to adjust your suspension ride between 3 presets. .
R.I.P. 9 frame
- 1.125”-1.5” tapered headtube with insert or zero stack style headset, 44mm upper, 56mm lower
- 73mm threaded bottom bracket
- Shock size: 200mm x 50mm x 117mm
- Shock mounting hardware: 21.86mm x M6
- 30.9mm seat post, 350mm length recommended
- 34.9 seat collar
- 34.9mm front derailleur mount diameter, high mount, bottom pull
- 2.5” max tire clearance
- Compatible with standard 3x drivetrains
- Use of 2x XTR not recommended due to clearance issues.
- 4.5" CVA suspension
- Custom valved Fox RP23 shock, 117mm travel
- Hydroformed tube construction
- Custom forging throughout
- Enduro Max full complement sealed cartridge bearings in all linkage pivots
- Weight: 3.54kg
Revelation RCT fork
- 1.125”-1.5” tapered steerer tube
- 120mm of travel
- 20mm Maxle Lite thru-axle
- Damping: Motion Control DNA RCT3, Rebound: Dual Flow
- Forged, hollow 6066 aluminum crown w/custom heat treatment
- 32mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminum upper tubes, low friction anodized
- 215mm max rotor diameter
- Weight: 1.87kg
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States, Puerto Rico