Niterider lumina micro 750 light
Compact and built to shed up to 750 lumens of brilliant light, the Lumina Micro 750 is the latest in Niterider's Lumina line up. The compact size and minimal weight make it the ideal light for helmet mounted applications (helmet mount optional). Four light levels plus a daytime flash mode let you decide the best lighting option for your situation. With run times up to 10 hours, you'll have plenty of time to get back to your car or home before you run out of light. Easy USB charging means you can charge up just about anywhere.
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water resistant
- Affordable, high output light using a CREE LED at 6000k
- Ultra lightweight 750 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount
- Easy on and off handlebar strap mount with quick release tab
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Small compact design that's perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
- Related Articles Lumina Micro 750 User Guide
3 months ago
2 months ago
1 month ago
Q & A
Should I just go to the nightrider site
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large itemsDue to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations:
Lezyne was founded on March 1, 2007 by an industry icon by the name of Micki Kozuschek and his partners. Lezyne’s goal was to engineer and produce premium quality accessories that meet the same high standards as high- end bicycle ...
Lezyne Led Femto Drive Front Light Lezyne was founded on March 1, 2007 by an industry icon by the name of Micki Kozuschek and his partners. Lezyne’s goal was to engineer and produce premium quality accessories that meet the same ...