Oneup 94/96 BCD Narrow Wide Chainring
Narrow-wide chainrings are a game changer for single-ring drivetrains. Featuring built-in chain retention technology, the OneUp Narrow Wide Chainring allows you to run a 1x drivetrain without using a chainguide! The trick is the tooth profile consisting of alternating fat/skinny teeth to fit more closely into the narrow and wide plate spacing of a normal chain, "grabbing" the chain and holding it more securely.
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect chainline with 2mm Shims*. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance.
- Reuse your existing ring hardware. No new bolt packs required, saves you $15.
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash.
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate.
*Shims - For 2x crank conversions, shims between the crank and ring get you back to an ideal 49-50mm chainline. For 3x crank conversions, shims under the bolt heads allow reuse of your 3x hardware - No new bolt packs required!
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 43g (30T), 49g (32T), 58g (34T)
- Compatible with: Symmetrical 4 arm 94mm and 96mm cranks
8 months ago
3 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Top shifting performance that meets and even exceeds OEM rings. Super durable 7075-T6 aluminum construction wears well and looks great with laser-etched graphics. Stainless steel shift pins (on middle and outer rings) enhance shifting Shift gates and profiled teeth further ...
Youve often asked us for replacement rings for XTR cranks... its always been your choice of Shimano or... Shimano. Well, we decided to "git er done" and went straight to Blackspire to have them custom make a batch of their ...
PowerTap Chainring With Sensor Tap into your power with each turn of the pedals, with thePowerTap Chainring With Sensor. The chainring is a full featured, crank-based power meter that features dual-sided measurement. The FSA-made, one-piece chainring design provides added stiffness ...