Oneup Cinch Oval Chainring
Narrow-wide chainrings are a game changer for single-ring drivetrains. Featuring built-in chain retention technology, the OneUp Narrow Wide Chainring allows you to run a 1x drivetrain without using a chainguide! The trick is the tooth profile consisting of alternating fat/skinny teeth to fit more closely into the narrow and wide plate spacing of a normal chain, "grabbing" the chain and holding it more securely.
This model of the OneUp chainring is compatible with Race Face Cinch cranks and features a 12% ovality with a 115 degree clocking from the crank arm to put the major axis of the oval in your power stroke. This efficiently utilizes the strongest muscle groups to increase positive work, while picking up the slack in the weaker zones to reduce the negative work, smoothening out the rotation to a perfect spin.
Vital MTB - "The OneUp Traction Ring one of the simplest, most affordable, yet still impactful, upgrades you can make to your ride."
Oneup Cinch Oval Chainring Features:
- Provides more traction by smoothing out the torque delivered to the rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect chainline 49mm (corrected from stock 51mm) for a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash
- Made from 6mm hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 10 blade design optimized for maximum stiffness
OneUp SRAM Direct Mount Oval Chainring Specifications:
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Chainline: 49mm
- Compatible with: Race Face Cinch cranks
- Color: Black
- Weight: 62g (32T)
3 weeks ago
1 year ago
5 months ago
1 month ago
3 months ago
9 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Chromag Sequence X-Sync BB30 Chainring Knobby-loving folks everywhere can thank SRAM's X-Sync technology for their liberation from the front derailleur. The Chromag Sequence Chainring borrows that very same X-Sync technology (licensed by SRAM) to simply your life with unparalleled single ...
Chromag Sequence X-Sync Boost Chainring Knobby-loving folks everywhere can thank SRAM's X-Sync technology for their liberation from the front derailleur. The Chromag Sequence Chainring borrows that very same X-Sync technology (licensed by SRAM) to simply your life with unparalleled single ...
Easton Cinch Spider and Chainring AssembLY The Easton Cinch Spider and Chainring Assembly utilizes the versatility of the CINCH system to its fullest potential, providing a strong shifting ring technology platform. The rings are heavily machined for weight savings and ...