OneUp XTR 96 BCD NW Chainring
Narrow-wide chainrings are a game changer for single-ring drivetrains. Featuring built-in chain retention technology, the OneUp Narrow Wide Chainring allows you to run a 1x drivetrain without using a chainguide! The trick is the tooth profile consisting of alternating fat/skinny teeth to fit more closely into the narrow and wide plate spacing of a normal chain, "grabbing" the chain and holding it more securely.
The OneUp XTR NW Rings are specifically made to work with the asymmetrical 96 BCD used on the Shimano XTR M9000/M9020 11-speed cranksets. The same quailty and performance benefits of any OneUp Components chainring is now available on your XTR M9000 equiped bike.
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect chainline 49mm corrected from stock 50.4mm. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance.
- Threaded for included M9 hardware. No M7 M9000/M9020 bolt pack required.
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash.
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate.
- Removes stock Shimano tab shims (Saves 35g)
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 43g (30T), 48g (32T), 57g (34T)
- Compatible with: Shimano XTR M9000/M9020 11-speed cranksets
- Color: Anodizing to color match the XTR M9000 series cranksets
9 months ago
PROS: Aesthetically Pleasing, Easy To Install, Durable, Attractive Design
BEST USES: Upgrade, Casual Riding, Mountain Biking, Racing
10 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Absolute Black XTR Asym Oval Chainring Looking to eke out every last watt of power on your ride? The Absolute Black Oval XTR M9000 Chainring can augment your pedal efficiency and power even further with its' lightweight, stiff construct, and ...
Rotor Q outer ring Rotor Q-Rings work in unison with your body to ensure every muscle movement translates to forward momentum, and no energy gets wasted. Q-Rings take advantage of your maximum power effort by lessening the time spent in ...
Sram Red 22 130 BCD Chainring Sram designed X-GlideR chainrings to be thicker in construction offering stiffness with upshift rivets. The Red 22 chainrings are constructed with 5mm of 7075-T6 aluminum. The CNC- machined aluminum machining allows for precision control ...