Oneup XTR M9000/M9020 Oval Chainring
Narrow-wide chainrings are a game changer for single-ring drivetrains. Featuring built-in chain retention technology, the OneUp Narrow Wide Chainring allows you to run a 1x drivetrain without using a chainguide! The trick is the tooth profile consisting of alternating fat/skinny teeth to fit more closely into the narrow and wide plate spacing of a normal chain, "grabbing" the chain and holding it more securely.
This model of the OneUp fits Shimano XTR M9000/M9020 11 speed cranks and features a 12% ovality with a 115 degree clocking from the crank arm to put the major axis of the oval in your power stroke. This efficiently utilizes the strongest muscle groups to increase positive work, while picking up the slack in the weaker zones to reduce the negative work, smoothening out the rotation to a perfect spin.
Threaded for included M9 hardware. No M7 M9000/M9020 bolt pack required
Vital MTB - "The OneUp Traction Ring one of the simplest, most affordable, yet still impactful, upgrades you can make to your ride."
Oneup XTR M9000/M9020 Oval Chainring Features :
- Provides more traction by smoothing out the torque delivered to the rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115 degree clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Saves over 35g versus stock ring (32T)
- Perfect chainline 49mm (corrected from stock 50.4mm) for a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance
- Includes shims to allow compatibility with your stock Shimano 1X or 2X hardware (no need to buy a new bolt pack)
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash
- Made from 6mm hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- Removes stock Shimano tab shims (Saves 35g)
Oneup XTR M9000/M9020 Oval Chainring Specifications :
- Material: 7075-T6
- Chainline: 49mm
- Compatible with: Shimano M9000/M9020 XTR cranksets
- Color: Black
- Weight: 50g (32T)
4 months ago
It took me several hours before I felt like I was pedaling round circles again, now it feels normal. My single speed friend who uses this same ring says he feel like he's cheating with this oval ring.
7 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Absolute Black Premium 2X 5-Bolt Oval Ring Unique Engineering Unlocks a Powerful and Consistent Cadence The history of oval chain rings in cycling includes few less-than-successful attempts. It's long since been understood that an oval chain ring could theoretically enhance ...
Absolute Black Spiderless BB30 DM Ring The Absolute Black Spiderless BB30 direct mount chainring can augment youreven further with its' lightweight, stiff construct, and clean good-looks. The spiderless-direct mount interface permits flawless singlespeed or SRAM 1x9/10/11 drivetrain setups. Direct mount ...
Absolute Black Spiderless BB30 Oval Ring The Absolute Black Spiderless BB30 Direct Mount Oval Ring is a simple step toward significantly augmenting your ride, through its' lightweight, stiff construct, and clean good-looks. Is oval shape promotes optimal power transfer by ...