This frame has never been built into a bike, It was returned with some slight seat tube damage and has been fixed good as new.
The Paradox is Banshees contribution to the 29er market. What makes it unique from the rest is that it was based out of the Scirocco frame with its internally ribbed seat and chainstay--making it an incredibly efficient pedal bike.
- Hydroformed 7005 AL tubes: Gusseting formed into the tube for added strength with less weight
- ISCG 05
- Super short chainstays: 16.9" for easy jibbing, great technical climber, and very maneuverable
- Adjustable seatpost cable guides along toptube and 30.9 size allows for all known models
- Internal ribbed stays increase stiffness for railing burms and sticking landings
- Shock Block: Takes the vertical harshness out of the ride
- Front derailleur compatible
- Hammerschmidt compatible
- Decent amount of tire clearance for most 2.5 tires
- 2 years warrnty (original owner)
- Lifetime crash replacement (original owner)
- Approx. weight: 4.72 lbs
Geometry (in inches)
||5 6" - 5 10"
||5 10" - 6 2"
||> 6 2"
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of