The Attack is aimed at adrenaline-junky mountain bikers (like you!). It features attachments for leg and arm protections as well as spacious and well designed compartments for tools, first aid, etc. The Attack is great for technical riders who like to take spontaneous adventures off the beaten path.
- TÜV tested and CE certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam
- Snug fit due to extra wide fins on waist belt
- Carrying system with ventilation channel and state-of-the-art shock absorption
- Arched back system for a comfortable fit when in riding position
- Universal Hyperlon attachment flaps for protectors
- Detachable full-face helmet holder
- Sretch side pockets
- Spacious inner mesh pocket
- Separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside; tube attachments on both shoulder straps
- Front pocket with great organisation including three mesh pockets for tools, first aid kit etc.
- Chest strap
- Reflective loop for Safety Blink
- Compression straps.
- Offers full TÜV/CE approved protection for a back length of 44-54 cm (top of hip to inner shoulder)
- Weight: 3 lbs 13 oz
- Volume: 1220 cubic inches
- Size: 22 / 11 / 8.7 (H x W x D) Inch
- Material: HexLite 210 / Deuter-MacroLite
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items