OUTLETNote* This bike is a return that has been used lightly. There are a few light scuffs on the rear chainstays as well as some light dirt. This bike is fully functional and does not inlcude any of the original packaging. Take this to the trail and you will not be let down!
The Sortie 29er packs value & performance into a very capable trail bike with 29" wheels. At the heart of this bike is the proven Knuckle Box suspension system. Its smooth, efficient & very reliable. Connecting the bike to the ground are fast rolling 29" wheels & tires. The bigger diameter has several added benefits. The first and most noticeable is their ability to roll over object much easier than their older 26" brother. Plus, the added tire volume allows you to run lower pressures for added control and comfort. Throw in a high tech Shimano 10 speed drivetrain and youve got a bike worthy of any trail.Frame
- 6061 T-6 aluminum w/ tapered headtube
- Butted down tube & seatstays
- Knuckle Box suspension technology
- 142x12 rear dropouts
- Fox RP23 VX rear shock 4.5" travel, Fox 32 RL 29 120mm Air front fork
- Shimano XT 10 speed rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX 10 speed rapidfire shifters
- SRAM X7 front derailleur
- Shimano M552 Dyna-Sys crankset w/ external bearings
- Shimano M445 hydraulic disc brakes w/ 180mm front, 160mm rear
- Shimano SLX HG81 10 speed cassette
- Shimano 520 clipless pedals, includes cleats
- Easton EA30 handlebar, stem and seatpost
- WTB VIGO comp saddle
- WTB Speed Disc 29" rims w/ Alloy hubs, 15QR front & 142x12 rear
- WTB Wolverine 2.2 Comp tires
Jenson USA is an authorized Diamondback retailer and this product is covered by Diamondback's warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty term varies by model. To see the full, printable warranty statement, please click here.
In the event of a warranty claim, the retailer (Jenson USA) will be your primary point of contact and will facilitate the claim on your behalf. Call us at (888) 880-3811 x149 or click "Email Us" from our Help Desk page and select "Warranty Claim" as the reason for the inquiry.