Note* New Old Stock: These items have been sitting on our shelves and have collected some dust. Items are in new condition.
By changing the freehub body on your Easton wheels, you can adapt your rear hub to handle a different make/model of cassette cogs. Or simply replace your worn freehub body with a fresh one of the exact same type.
To order a replacement, you’ll need to know a little about the drivetrain on your bicycle and the specific hub used on your wheel.
- R4SL is Easton’s lightest, high-end freehub body. It’s more expensive, but lighter, it weighs about 65 grams (saving 15 grams or so compared to the R4 non-SL version). Minimal splines make it ideal for race-day use or the weight-conscious rider. It can be used on any R4 or R4SL hub.
- R4 is Easton’s mid-range freehub body, weighing in at about 80 grams. It features a more traditional number of splines and is the best choice for everyday use. It can be used on any R4 or R4SL hub.
- C2/V2 is for wheels like the EA50, EA50SL, EA50 Aero, EA70 / EA70X, and EC70SL that use the C or V series hub instead of the higher-end R4/R4SL hubs.
- # 2013512 is C2 / V2 hub type and for Campagnolo cassettes
- # 2013513 is C2 / V2 hub type and for Shimano or SRAM 8/9/10 cassettes
- # 2013516 is R4 hub type and is specific to Shimano 10 speed cassettes (will not work with SRAM)
- # 2013515 is R4 hub type and for Shimano or SRAM 8/9/10 speed cassettes
- # 2013514 is R4 hub type and for Campagnolo cassettes
- # 2020592 is R4SL hub type specific to Shimano 10 speed cassettes (will not work with SRAM)
- # 2013518 is R4SL hub type and for Campagnolo cassettes
- # 2021227 is R4SL hub type and for Shimano or SRAM 8/9/10 speed cassettes
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items