Note* This item was installed and returned with little use. There are a few light scuffs around the bottom of the seat post from installation. The original packaging is not included.
In the world of modern all-mountain riding, an adjustable seat post is an invaluable upgrade that can significantly affect your ride quality. The Kind Shock LEV features 125mm of travel to keep you in the right position for any terrain.
- Superlight air/oil height adjustable seatpost, about 100 grams lighter than other KS posts (460g)
- Stationary remote cable routing, locates housing stop below the center collar
- Housing stop rotates 360 degrees around the post for custom cable routing options
- Locks anywhere in vertical range (which means the post will not extend when lifting the bike by the saddle)
- 2-bolt micro-adjustable seat rail clamp, angled bolts increase clamp strength
- Remote features a carbon fiber remote handlebar release lever, inline barrel adjuster and braided cables (ODI Lock-On compatible)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items