Designed and developed with 2x IronMan® World Champion Tim DeBoom, the new isoTransition was built to perform when it counts - on race day. The quick-pull lacing system and self-draining midsole are designed to help you shave valuable minutes for your next PR. The breathable, Seamless Upper provides such amazing out-of-the-box barefoot comfort, you'll swear that someone is tickling your little piggies.
- 1:1 Seamless Upper creates an unparalleled fit with a seam-free interior
- 1:1 360° Lacing anatomically conforms to the foot for a tailored fit regardless of foot shape
- Quick lacing system for easy entry and fast transition times
- NEW 1:1 Energy Foam cushions the forefoot upon impact and then returns energy back to the runner
- Blown Rubber & high durability EVA outsole combine for great cushioning and weight savings
- Drainage holes in midsole allow water and sweat to escape
- NEW quick draining Ortholite® sockliner for amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning
- Heel/Toe offset: 19.0mm/10.0mm
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items