The ultra-light P.R.O. MTB II delivers superior off-road performance, efficiency and comfort with breakthrough innovations like our P.R.O. Carbon 1:1 Power Plate and Patent Pending 1:1 - Anatomic Buckle Closure System.
- P.R.O. MTB 1:1 Power Plate: P.R.O. Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light weight stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support, power, and efficiency
- 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure: closure follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep; and an adjustable instep strap with adjustable buckle mounting plate delivers ultimate fit and flexibility (Patent Pending)
- P.R.O 1:1 Heel Cup: with synthetic leather lining and external Carbon Power Band for maximum heel hold and power transfer
- P.R.O. Insole with dual density EVA for optimal Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
- Pearl Izumi one piece upper with laser technology provides a second skin fit, minimum weight and maximum comfort
- Molded TPU Toe Cap and high traction Rubthane lug tips deliver off-road durability and traction
- Compatible with all SPD style pedal systems
Weight: 390g (size 43) approx.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items