Note* This is the FRAME ONLY, DOES NOT COME WITH THE FORK!!!! This is an item that has been returned. This Frame has been built up and used lightly. There are a few chips on the rear chainstays as well as the downtube. This frame is fully functional and ready for the road! This sale inlcudes all original packaging.
All-City Mr. Frame 2014
Steel is real! Tap into the legacy of steel bicycles with this gem from All-City. The All-City Mr. Pink features high-grade, supple Columbus Zona tubing, and a modern Press Fit 30 bottom bracket (PF30). PF30 gives you a bottom bracket that's stiffer and lighter than traditional threaded BB shells while remaining backwards compatible with older crank standards. The geometry is fast and responsive, but the real strength of the frame is its ability to accommodate up to 32c tires (or 28c with fenders), giving you plenty of options and the versatility to ride a diversity of terrain. All-City paired the frame with a 100% 4130 Chromoly fork with tapered fork legs. The durability of the steel frame is further enhanced with a rust-proof ED finish inside and out. This coating, similar to anodizing, creates a rust-proof protective layer around the entire frame and prevents rust, so no need for frame saver!
- Columbus Zona double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Brazed-on seat collar, reinforced water bottle bosses.
- Steel remains the preferred material for those who appreciate ride quality. It is the benchmark that all other frame materials are compared to for good reason, nothing matches its ride or fatigue life.
- 100% 4130 ChroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown and matching dropout. Designed to be interchangeable with most aftermarket carbon forks; standard cross offset and axle to crown.
- The entire bike is E.D. coated inside and out. E.D. coating not only improves the quality and durability of the paint, but is the best rust proofing agent going. With the E.D. coating there is no need to Frame Saver the bike, it’s already done for you.
- Press Fit 30, stiffer bottom bracket, lighter crankset, backwards compatible through the use of press-in adaptors
- Room for 32c tires, or 28c w fenders
- Hidden fender mounts
|Top Tube Length
|Seat Tube Length
|Head Tube Length
|Head Tube Angle
|Seat Tube Angle
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items