Note* This bike is a return that has been used and ridden lightly. There is some light dirt throughout the drivetrain as well as on the tires. There is a small scuff on the rear chainstay and rear seat stays. The saddle has a small scuff as well. This bike is fully functional and is ready for the trail! This particular item is equipped with th XT Build that include the following parts: XT Drivtrain, as well as the FOX Float Fork, WTB Rocket V Saddle, Stans no Tubes ZTR Flow wheelset wrapped with Specialized Fast Trak tires. IBIS seat post, and handlebar.
The Mojo HD is the longer travel bigger brother to the Mojo and Mojo SL. The “HD” as we call it, has 160mm of rear wheel travel, up 20mm from the other Mojos. The Mojo Carbon, which we introduced in 2005, pioneered efficient, lightweight long travel suspension, blurring the lines between those previously separate categories. The Mojo HD takes this concept a step further, giving riders another level of skill and confidence in nearly every situation.
Features of the Mojo HD 160
- 160mm of rear wheel travel
- dw-link Suspension
- Kashima coated Fox Float RP23 with Adaptive Logic Boost Valve technology comes as standard equipment
- 26″ Wheels
- Weight for the frame and shock, size medium, matte finish: 6.5 lbs, 2.93Kg (~.1 lb difference between sizes and for painted frame)
- 67 degree head angle with a 160mm fork
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 435mm
- 12 x 142mm Maxle rear axle (bikes manufactured before July '11 were 12 x 135 Maxle)
- 160mm post mount left dropout, carbon fiber
- Compatible with the new tapered steerer standard: 1 1/8th hidden upper, 1.5 traditional lower
- Compatible with both Chris King InSet and Cane Creek Frustum headsets
- If you want to run your current straight 1 1/8" fork there are adapters available
- 2.35"-2.55" rear tire depending on brand and height of cornering knobs
- Dual row angular contact bearings in the front of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings in the rear for stiffness and long wear
- The leverage ratio, like the Mojo SL, is optimized for air shocks. The Mojo HD comes with a 8.5? x 2.5? Fox RP23. A DHX air will work on all but the small size.
- With the advent of the new Fox RC4 coil rear shock, we've revised our stance on coil. The late stroke (bottom-out) knob enables a progressive end to the travel, perfect for the HD
- The Bottom Bracket height is 13.8″-14″ depending on tires
- Front derailleur (if you use one) and adjustable seatpost housing (if you use one) run along the top tube
- Direct mount front derailleur standard as of July 2011
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items