Panaracer Fire XC Pro Tire
The Panaracer Fire XC Pro Tire is a lightweight all condition tire with a splash of color (all color styles have red bead). Multi-Step knobs offer excellent traction and cornering in just about any terrain without the penalty of high rolling resistance or soft fast wearing tread compounds. Made in Japan.
The Panaracer Fire XC Pro is the recipient of Bicycling Magazines 2004 "Editors Choice" award for "Best All-Mountain Tire". Give 'em a try and find out why they are the choice of thousands of riders.
Panaracer Fire XC Pro Tire Features
- Aggressive all-around tire
- Zero Slip Grip natural tread compound integrates more natural rubber to decrease rolling resistance and increase tread life
- A mix of 2, 3 and 5mm center knobs and tall cornering knobs
- Color stripe on sidewall made of Silica compound for added durability
Panaracer Fire XC Pro Tire Specifications
- Size: 26" x 2.1"
- Type: Front or Rear
- Weight: 710 grams (wire bead)
- Pressure Rating: 35-55 PSI max (off-road), 65 PSI max (on-road)
- Casing: Wire Bead
- Manufacture Part Number: AH2621BOP-FIRE
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items