The PCS-4 has the same clamp used in Park Tools heavy duty shop stands and the new leg stabilizing system creates a rock-solid base that resists tipping over. Perfect for heavier duty home use or light duty shop use, adjusts quickly from 55" to 72" with the lever on the main tube.
- Adjusts quickly from 55" to 72" with the lever on the main tube
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- Clamp allows a bike to be rotated 360 degrees and locked in any position. Clamps jaws accomodate tubes from 7/8" (22mm) to 1-5/8"
- (41mm) diameter.
- Uses our 100-5C cast aluminum, adjustable linkage clamp, the same clamp type used in our heavy duty repair stands.
- New leg stabilizing system that creates a rock-solid base that resists tipping.
- Constructed of heavy steel tubing and powder coated for a long lasting finish.
- Rubber feet are adjustable for uneven floors.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items