Pearl Izumi Elite Cut Short
Known for its performance and durability, the ELITE Cut Short has the shortest inseam that Pearl Izumi offers for men. Featuring In-R-Cool® technology which keeps you cool when the sun is at its harshest, the Elite Cut Short provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection and offers excellent ventilation with its Direct-Vent panels. Flatlock and double needle seems ensure comfort while on the bike, and folded Elite Transfer fabric at the leg opening provides soft stretch comfort. The Elite 3D Chamois provides multi density support and comfort, so you can keeping pedaling, mile after mile. Pearl Izumi finishes off the Elite Cut short with reflective elements to help you stay visibile in low-light riding situations.
- ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- Anatomic multi-panel design
- Direct-Vent panels provide superior ventilation
- Flatlock and double needle seams
- Folded ELITE Transfer fabric at leg opening for soft stretch comfort
- ELITE 3D Chamois® provides multi density support and comfort
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 7" inseam (Size: Medium)
- Body: 80% nylon 12% elastane 8% polyester/UPF 50+
- Side Panels: 80% polyester 20% elastane
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items