Pearl Izumi X-Alp Drift III Shoe
The X-Alp Drift III is as close to riding barefoot as it gets, without actually riding barefoot! Boasting the performance and versatility of a full-blown, high-end mountain bike shoe, the X-Alp Drift III offers the breathability, ventilation, and comfort of a sport sandal, allowing them to be worn with or without socks. The quick lacing closure system provides a secured fit mile after mile, while the EVA foam midsole and carbon rubber lugged outsole work together for both off-the-bike comfort and functionality.
- Quick lacing closure system gives secure foot in all conditions
- Barefoot construction for a comfortable fit with or without socks
- Extremely open and highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper delivers comfort and breathability
- EVA Foam run shoe midsole for off the bike cushioning and comfort
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 350g (size 43)
SHOE SIZE CHART
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items