Pearl Izumi X-Alp Seek V Shoe
As much a comfortable walking shoe as a tough shoe for shredding the trail, the X-Alp Seek V Shoe spews versatility! The built in lace garage eliminates drivetrain interface, while the dual density EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole features a firmer second density EVA between the pedal and foot for off-the-bike cushioning and comfort and on-the-bike power transfer. The carbon rubber lugged outsole offers superior traction and durability for hiking and running. The X-Alp Seek V is the perfect set of kicks for overnight camping trips with plenty of pedaling involved.
- Built in lace garage eliminates drivetrain interference
- Quick drying, highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper delivers comfort and breathability
- Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Dual density EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole with firmer second density EVA between pedal and foot for off-the-bike cushioning and comfort and on-the-bike power transfer
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- 1:1 Energy Foam technology in heel crash pad for ultimate cushioning when off the bike
- SPD Compatible
- Claimed Weight: 365g (size 43)
SHOE SIZE CHART
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items