Pearl Izumi X-Alp Enduro IV Shoe
The X-Alp Enduro IV uses the 1:1 Anatomical Buckle Closure System to reduce hot spots and remove pressure from your instep. The ratcheting buckle system lets you dial in the most secure and comfortable fit, while carbon rubber lugged outsole provides maximum traction and durability. The X-Alp Enduro IV’s forefoot is flexible and beveled much like a running shoe for off-the-bike-versatility. The X-Alp Enduro IV’s no flare design sports a more casual look with a plethora of tech underneath it all.
- 1:1 Anatomical Buckle Closure System reduces hot spots and removes pressure from your instep
- Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Quick drying, highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper delivers comfort and breathability
- EVA foam run shoe midsole for off the bike cushioning and comfort
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- Flexible forefoot and a running shoe beveled heel
- SPD Compatible
- Weight: 405g (size 43)
SHOE SIZE CHART
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations: