Pearl Izumi X-Project 2.0 Shoe
The X-Project 2.0 is a do-it-all shoe that is just as much at home hiking as it is snapped-in and pedaling the singletrack. The full-length tapered unidirectional carbon fiber plate provides on-the-bike power transfer and off-the-bike hiking stability. The Insole System with Total Tune Performance Inserts and the anatomic buckle closure features a 25-degree angled strap design that follows the anatomic curve of the foot, providing unmatched comfort for all day treks deep into the backwoods. The X-Project 2.0 is optimized throughout for life on, and off the bike, making it an excellent shoe for mountain biking and/or cyclocross.
- 1:1 anatomic buckle closure features a 25-degree angled strap design that follows the anatomic curve of the foot
- Seamless construction in the toe area for no-seam comfort in the
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- Full-length tapered unidirectional carbon fiber plate (patent-pending) gives on-the-bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- Includes 1:1 Insole System with Total Tune Performance Inserts
- Claimed Weight: 325g
SHOE SIZE CHART
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items