Pedro's Syn Lube
Pedro's Syn Lube is the product that started it all in 1989. This ground-breaking synthetic lubricant was designed to handle the harshest conditions and outlast any other natural lubricant in any condition. Syn Lube is engineered with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, proper lubrication, and better staying power than other synthetic lubricants when in extreme wet and muddy conditions. Pedro's Syn Lube also features unique polymer detergents that work to break down dirt to help protect the surfaces of your chain. Syn Lube is loved by mountain bikers and cyclocross racers alike, providing incredible lasting performance in the worst riding conditions.
Pedro's Syn Lube Features
- High Viscosity, Synthetic, Wet Chain Lubricant
- Superior wear protection, lubrication, and durability in extreme wet and muddy conditions
- Unique polymer detergents break down dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain
- Longest lasting performance in all conditions
Choosing the Correct Chain Lubricant
- Ice Wax 2.0: Natural wax dry lubricant designed for dry to limited mixed conditions.
- Go!: Biodegradable, low viscosity, wet lubricant for clean and dry to mixed conditions.
- Chainj: Biodegradable, medium viscosity, wet lubricant for mixed to wet conditions.
- Syn Lube: Synthetic lubricant for extreme wet and dirty conditions and maximum longevity.
BEST USES: Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Keep In the Garage
BEST USES: Keep In the Garage, Mountain Bikes
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Boeshield T9 is a unique solvent, parrafin wax formula that penetrates, cleans, and displaces moisture. It dries to a thin film that lubricates and protects for HUNDREDS OF MILES, will not wash off or pick up dirt. Application: Apply and ...
Developed by the Boeing Company, T9 Boeshield is based on a unique combination of solvents and waxes designed to penetrate metal pores and dissolve minor corrosion, then leave a resilient waxy coating that lasts for many months. SHIPPING RESTRICTION This ...
Finish Line's WAX Lube goes on wet, but dries to a hard, dry, super-slick wax film. No oily greasy film to attract or absorb dust and dirt. DuPont's metal bonding Krytox® lubricating film in combination with M2 molybdenum, specialized waxes, ...