Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.
Stay protected with the Leatt Body Protector. The Body Protector features almost 360° of plating and armor with the addition of a kidney belt. If you have already purchased a Leatt- Brace, the body protector integrates perfectly with it. The Body Protector is comfortable, breathable, and best of all you are able to move freely, due to the mesh body holds.
· Shoulder and elbow guards meet CE safety approval EN 1621-1
· Back protector meets CE safety approval EN1621-2, Level 2
· Front of protector meets CE safety approval EN 1621-3
· Fully articulating back protector plates allow for great range of movement
· Zip off sleeves
· Cool and breathable mesh body holds armor into place
Small/ Medium- 90-130lbs
Large/ Extra Large- 120-190lbs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Leatt Adventure Body Protector:
I like the Leatt armor because it comes in a light color, which is good for summer months. Also, it is quite comfortable and neck brace compatible. I noticed it protects the sternum better than the Fox Titan because the zipper doesn't run down the middle of the chest.
I especially like the how the mesh shirt extends below the kidney belt. This way, I don't feel like a fat girl wearing a crop top with my gut hanging out. Thus, you can wear this armor as your only shirt when its hot out.
The bad news is:
1. Kidney belt lacks foam padding, unlike the Fox Titan
2. Back protection doesn't extend down very far
3. Elbow pads only have a strap above the wrist, which allows the elbow to slide around. I'm not convinced they will stay in place.
The good news is that the elbow pads zip off so that you can toss them in the trash after you get it in the mail.