Push Industries Fork Seal Kits
There is nothing quite like a smooth, well-functioning suspension fork to make a bike ride enjoyable. The only way to keep that thing working the way you want it to is to give it some love once in a while. Push industries has developed a fork seal kit that is an improvement on manufacturer service parts. Push has engineered and developed a Ultra Low Friction seal that provides top quality sealing characteristics as well as offering the lowest friction of any other on the market.
Push Industries Fork Seal Kits Features :
- Kits available for Fox and Rockshox forks
- Advanced friction-reducing, Molybdenum filled material increases small bump sensitivity while also increasing durability
- Dual scraping lip design provides maximum scraping effect while minimizing friction
- Loaded oil sealing lip integrated into wiper to keep lower leg fluid from escaping fork increasing performance and durability
- Vented case design allows easy installation
- Integrated slots ease removal during maintenance
- High-volume, absorbent foam rings ensure consistent lubrication improving seal life and bump sensitivity
- Molded utilizing precision 3D machined molds for exact tolerance
- Each kit comes complete with Fork Seals, Foam Rings, and Crush Washers
1 year ago
1 year ago
I would give it 5 stars but since I've only had these in a few weeks, I cannot verify the longevity of the seals.
7 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Cane Creek Air Volume Reducer Use the Cane Creek Air Volume Reducers to ramp up the pressure as your shock compresses. This allows you to easily fine tune your air-shock's spring rate. Manufacturer Part Number: AAD1204 UPC: 840226127361
JensonUSA Aluminum Tubeless Valves Customize your tubeless set up with a pair of Jenson's own tubeless valves. The dependable presta body is aluminum, providing light weight integrity. A rubber flange provides an air tight seal that holds air. The threaded ...