Quarq Shockwiz Shock Tuning Device
MTB suspension tuning that combines high tech mechanical sensing with an app that delivers easy to understand recommendations.
Regardless of your riding style, experience or preference for hardtails or dual suspension rigs, the Quarq ShockWiz Tuning device will let you know exactly how your suspension is performing. Not only how it's doing, but also how to make it better and find your optimal fork and rear shock settings. ShockWiz's small, waterproof case houses an extremely accurate pressure sensor and microprocessor. You connect it to your fork or shock's Schrader valve and it samples air pressure 100 times-a-second while you ride. It will decide if adjustments need to be made, what those adjustments should be and then displays them in the ShockWiz smartphone app. Puzzling and time consuming trial and error experiments with your baseline air pressure, air spring ramp, rebound, and compression are all yesterday's news. The aim of ShockWiz is to give you the knowledge to eliminate undesirable pogo, pack-down and bob characteristics in your suspension setup. This can mean the difference in being King of the Mountain or the guy still in the parking lot fiddling with his shock pump.
- Made for everyone ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use.
- Multiple tuning options You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive.
- Clear Suggestions Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- Widely compatible ShockWiz works with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers.
- Use it every ride Trails, skills, components and conditions are always changing. Use ShockWiz every ride to unite bike, rider and terrain.
- No Phone Required You do not need to ride with your smartphone. ShockWiz stores the data for display on your phone later.
- Automated tuning recommendations
- Shock tuning score a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you.
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill.
- Smartphone App compatible with Apple and Android phones.
|Air Volume||ShockWiz and one hose add around 0.50mL of air volume. (The volume of a single M&M candy piece is 0.60-0.65mL.)|
|Wireless Communication||Bluetooth low energy (also called BLE; formerly called Bluetooth Smart)|
|Waterproof, Dust Proof Rating||IP67|
|Weight||45g (with rubber mounting boot and valve caps)|
11 months ago
12 months ago
9 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Enduro Seal kits are used for replacing worn out or damaged seals on Manitou forks. Enduro Seal, and Wiper kit for Manitou 30mm Std Fits: Manitou 30mm R-7,04-05 Minute, 04-06 Black, Splice Enduro Seal, and Wiper kit for Manitou 32mm ...