The Atlas is Race Face’s lightest, big-hit freeride crank ever. This second generation is lighter than its predecessor without sacrificing any of its strength. It’s also equipped with Race Face’s “EXI” external bottom bracket for easier installation and removal.
- Manufactured from OPTIM-AL, over 20% stronger compared to the commonly used 7050 alloy
- “EXI” interface complete with one key hex release puller cap
- Fat tab technology - increased strength and compatible with all 4.5mm tab offset bashes
- 5mm of configurable chainline adjustment - insuring chainguide compatibility
- New revamped Team BB Second gen graphics
- Includes bottom bracket, crank arms, and spindle. Rings not included.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items