Race Face Atlas Cinch 68/73mm Cranks
The Atlas crankarms are forged and then machined from 7050 aluminum alloy, making it a great choice for big-hit freeride and gravity. Race Face has also updated the Atlas to use their new web bracing which improves stiffness while cutting out unnecessary material to save weight, making this version of the Atlas crank lighter than any of the previous models without expensing its known resilience.
Featuring the infinitely versatile Cinch System, you will be able to use a removable spider for multi-ring setups, use narrow wide direct mount rings for 1X drivetrains and be adaptable for whatever the future standard might be.
- Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms
- Improved stiffness due to and forged web bracing on arms (Arms are 12% stiffer than Turbine)
- 30mm spindle - Uses high strength OPTIM-AL (7055) aluminum spindle
- Weight savings over previous gen. Atlas - 175mm with 36T single ring, 68/73mm Threaded BB - 792g vs. 825g = 33g
- Designed for better crank clearance on 27.5 DH, 27+ and 29+ bikes
- Cinch system for lighter 1x setups and future proof compatibility
- Boost compatible with new Cinch boost spider
- Compatible with Race Face BMX spindle and spider
Specs & Colours:
- BUILT FOR: Trail/Enduro/DH/DJ/BMX
- SIZE: 165, 170, 175mm
- BB OPTION: 68/73 BSA
- SPINDLE DIAMETER: 30mm
- Direct Mount - 690g - 175mm Arms with 32t DM ring and 68/73 spindle w/o BB / 698g - 165mm Arms with 36t DM ring and 83 spindle w/o BB
- 64/104 mm - 795g - 175mm Arms with 24/36T combo and 68/73 spindle w/o BB
PROS: Attractive Design, Durable, Easy To Install
BEST USES: Mountain Biking, Upgrade, BMX
PROS: Easy To Install, Attractive Design, Durable
BEST USES: Upgrade, Mountain Biking, BMX
PROS: Easy To Install, Durable, Attractive Design
Q & A
Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings I am wanting to know if this setup will work so I can upgrade and do color match when I change to a 1x setup?
Stout, forged alloy construction, 8-speed is the stock crankset on the bike now
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Race Face Cinch DS Bolt/Puller Cap We've been there. Routine maintenance can, unfortunately lead to misplaced or stripped parts. Did you use the wrong tool, or go Hulk on something that was a bit too delicate? Perhaps it rolled under ...