- Arms are net shape forged from high strength 6066 aluminum to maximize strength to weight ratio. All-Mountain strength at an XC weight.
- High wearing 7075 aluminum chainrings feature extensive CNC machining for smooth running and sharp looks.
- Evolve cranksets feature the 'EXI' interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and a fully adjustable chainline.
- Lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- Bearings are custom triple wiper sealed to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
PROS: Easily Modified, Lightweight, Durable, Attractive Design, Easy To Install, Simple
BEST USES: Looking Cool, Upgrade, Mountain Biking
Easy to install/service.
Great blend of durability, stiffness and light weight.
Good value for money.
PROS: Lightweight, Durable, Easy To Install, Good value
BEST USES: Racing, Mountain Biking, Casual Riding, Upgrade
Somewhat annoying that the right crank arm comes loose after a few rides.
over 2 years ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items