Race Face Indy Short 2014
The Race Face Indy Short is a rock-solid trailblazer with a fit and performance worthy of a spot on the podium. The Indy is built from Retract fabric: a 3-way stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend that is lightweight and breathes easily but also has enough stretch to keep you unrestricted when hammering away on the trail. The Indy's DWR finish ensures that fabric beads water for up to 60 washes and 3D mesh paneling at the sides and a lumbar panel enhance air flow and let heat escape easily. A raised back panel provides rear coverage and also features a built in storage pocket for safe keeping of small ride essentials. If trail riding is your thing and you're looking for a short that performs well and won't break the bank, the Race Face Indy Short is a great choice for the enthusiast rider!
- Retract Fabric: 3-way stretch-woven; 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- DWR treated, anti-pill, abrasion resist
- Zippered front fly with dual snap closure and Velcro reinforcement
- Branded grab tab
- Deep hand pockets
- Inner waistband adjustment system
- Brushed inner waistband
- Raised back panel with zip stash pocket
- 3D Mesh side and back panels
- Seamless Crotch Gusset
- Double reinforced seams throughout
- Branded zipper pullers throughout for ease of use with gloves
- Inner lower leg opening features 'slip panel' designed to glide over guards and pads
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items