Race Face Nano 3/4 Zip Jacket
With its plethora of technical features and mighty good-looks, The Nano 3/4 Jacket isn't merely the kind of jacket you wear when you ride, but perhaps the kind you ride to wear. The Storm Ultra-Lite Fabric offers a 100% soft hand Rip Stop Nylon and DWR treatment for wind and water repellency. The high collar is lined with peached micro fiber for additional coverage and warmth from the wind-chill. If the weather is indecisive, the completely detachable hood is helmet compatible and easily rolls into the collar to be stowed until needed. Zippers are stitched and laminated for leak-proof water resistance.
While the Nano Pullover Jacket excels at resisting weather and remaining lightweight, riding the trail can indeed break a sweat. With that in mind, Race Face augmented the Nano Pullover with perforated underarm panels and a back seam with a mesh-lined air vent, keeping you from overheating. Should the weather do a 180 altogether, quickly and easily shed the Nano and pack it into itself and ride on.
Nano 3/4 Zip Jacket Features:
- 3/4 zip, Lightweight, Pullover style
- High collar is lined with peached micro fiber
- Speed Hood with Brim Stiffener - Hood is helmet compatible and easily rolls into the collar to be stowed until needed or completely detachable
- Kangaroo pocket with stitched and laminated zip. Note: waterproof zips are stitched and laminated, not fully sealed, which makes them highly water resistant but not waterproof
- Perforated underarm panels for air flow
- Articulated elbow patterning
- Velcro cuff closure - Keeps wind and rain from seeping in at the wrists
- Back seam features mesh-lined air vent
- Back stash pocket has reversible zip making jacket packable into itself for minimal stowage
- Branded zip pullers for ease with gloves
- Zipper garages throughout
- Slight drop back hem
- Fully bound seam allowances for clean finish
- Reflective heat transfers
|Size||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
but for a 12°C morning ride it hold the wind out of your chest.
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items