Race Face Next SL Seatpost
The Next seatpost sets the standard for performance carbon XC posts.
It features an innovative, patented head design that offers maximum
adjustability while minimizing weight. The carbon tube is engineered
& manufactured using Race Face's optimized carbon technology
- Low profile rail clamps with shorter bolts improves clearance for
the riders legs.
- Forged & CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head
is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
- Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more
efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
- Offers unprecedented adjustability - with infinite tilt
adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
- Side clamping rail system distributes loads to the clamp, rather
than the bolt, virtually eliminating the possibility of broken bolts.
- The head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails while providing 35mm of
- Features a 0.5” rearward offset.
- The seatpost tube is manufactured using Race Face's proven Next optimized
carbon technology. (This can be seen in the video provided)
- The highly tested & engineered carbon tube offers outstanding
fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post.
- All SL posts are constructed from a high strength 3K carbon weave.
Suggested use: XC
Weight: 230g (27.2mm)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items