Race Face Respond 83mm Cranks
The Respond crank is designed for those who are looking for downhill big-hit performance at an enduro-worthy weight. Constructed fronom 7050 aluminum alloy, the strong, stiff, and light Respond crank is perfect for aggressive riders with more grit in their guts than bills in their bank.
- Arms are engineered using ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio
- 6mm of chainline adjustment
- Comes with Race DH BB
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life
- Removable granny spider ring
- Features 'EXI' interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline
- Utilizes lightweight aluminum bash and alloy mid ring
- Intended Use: AM/Enduro/DH
- Arm Length: 165mm
- Teeth: 36T
- BB Shell: 83mm
- Chainline: 48-50mm adjustable (68/73mm BB)
- B.C.D: 104
- Weight: 1086g (22/36/bash)
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items