The Ride AM crank from Race Face is designed to handle the rigors of heavy all-mountain riding. Featuring Race Face’s convenient EXI interface, the Ride AM is easily installed and removed without any special tools. The crank arms on the Ride AM are forged from 6066 aluminum for a high strength to weight ratio and include steel pedal inserts to minimize stripping. The Ride AM crank includes Race Face’s Team DH bottom bracket for maximum durability and features Phil Wood waterproof grease throughout all the bearings.
Please Note: This is marked an OE Item because it lacks original packaging. The item has never been installed or used.
- 6066 aluminum crank arms, 7075 aluminum chain rings
- For 9 speed drive trains
- Fits 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
- Includes Race Face X-Type Race DH bottom bracket
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as our high end X-Type cranksets
- Forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items