SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race
Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has
created a crank for the all mountain rider who demands the
ultimate in performance. Strong enough for light freeriding yet feathery
enough to propel you past the lycra set, SIXC is the product many epic
riders have been waiting for.
- The arms are engineered & manufactured in Race Faces British Columbia, Canada manufacturing facility.
- This crankset is completely hollow with all unnecessary material being
removed from the centre core. The composite arms have no internal
- Race Face chainrings are 100% CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
- SIXC features a specifically engineered, superlight, CNC machined CrMo
BB spindle that is permanently molded directly into the drive side
crank arm to minimize weight and maximize power transfer.
- Uses X-Type bottm bracket (not included) and works with 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
- Approximate weight 750 grams
Did you know?
SIXC offers the worlds first hollow carbon AM crankset with a higher strength to weight ratio than an Shimano AM or XC product.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items