Race Face Sixc Cinch 83mm Crankset
The Race Face SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) line of products has always been a culmination of years of engineering mountain bike parts to withstand the rigors of racing DH or AM riding. The Race Face SIXC Cinch crankset was created for the all mountain rider that requires the best equipment available, integrating their new Cinch bottom bracket technology with their legendry SIXC cransket. Light enough to be installed on your AM bike but strong enough to also shred some gnarly downhill. Thanks to the integration of Race Face’s Cinch technology, it's also versatile enough to be installed on just about any bike. The Race Face SIXC Cinch is the product many epic riders have been waiting for.
Similar to the Race Face Next SL crankset, the Race Face SIXC Cinch crankset also features Race Face’s Cinch technology, making it part of the next generation of Race Face carbon cranks. Weighing in at just 550 grams, the SIXC Cinch cranks are some of the lightest, strongest, 100% carbon fiber MTB cranks ever produced. This is achieved through utilizing the proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology. Race Face has created a crank that goes beyond existing carbon material & process limitations, setting a new benchmark. Not only is the SIXC Cinch one of the lightest carbon crankset to hit the shelves, but it’s one of the most versatile as well. The SIXC Cinch is proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face’s Canadian facility, using U.S. sourced carbon and aluminum.
Race Face SixC Cinch 83mm Crankset Features
- Intended Use: Enduro / All-Mountain / Downhill
- Carbon Fiber crank arms with a 30mm aluminum spindle
- Removable spider allows for use of direct mount change rings
- Completely hollow carbon fiber crankarms with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core €“ no internal aluminum spine
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application)
- For use with Race Face BSA 30 83mm BB
- Compatible with Cinch spider for use with 4 bolt chainrings, or directly compatible with Race Face direct mount chainrings
- Crankarms only, chainrings / spider not included
+ Solid crank, takes a lickin keeps tickin. Was concerned at first with carbon crank getting beat up on trail, after using them for 2 years now, they have stood up well.
+ Love the CINCH ring. Using 26t ring as a 1x setup with free floating chain - no chain guide or tensioners. Dont have any issues with the chain coming off.
+ Race Face offers a wide ring size selection, with the CINCH setup it will be easy to quickly change.
+ Seems to work well with smooth shifting and peddling as a 1x with Shimano XT. Super quiet too.
+ Installation and maintenance are pretty easy. Unit comes on and off with some allen wrenches. Adjustments are easy to do and rarely needed.
- Needs a lot of torque when you setup the crank. When I first put on the cranks I did not tighten up the crank bolt tight enough and the crank would loosen up pretty quickly. By actually reading the setup guide and following the torque recommendations, problem solved. It is a lot more torque than I what I expected.
- The Race Face BSA30 bottom bracket I used for this is not very good as others have noted - poor durability, higher friction. Would suggest going with the equivalent Enduro angular bearings or Chris King NoThread 30.
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
BOX ONE VECTOR M30-P CRANKSHaving a set of stiff cranks will significantly increase pedaling performance. The Box One Vector M30-P cranks are designed to be super-stiff. Featuring a cold-forged, 30mm, 7075 aluminum, Praxis M30 spindle paired with oversized, hollow-forged arms ...
2015 Campagnolo Chorus 11-Speed Cranks As a world-renowned premium brand, Campagnolo produces high quality products with long-lasting class that is steeped in over 80 years of Italian heritage. An innovative company spirit has led to the continual development of reliable ...
2015 Campagnolo Record Crank As a world-renowned premium brand, Campagnolo produces high quality products with long-lasting class that is steeped in over 80 years of Italian heritage. An innovative company spirit has led to the continual development of reliable products ...