Race Face Turbine Cinch 1X Crankset
Completely redesigned for 2015, the Race Face Turbine Cinch crankset brings the precision and versatility of the CINCH system to the Turbine line of cranks. By ditching the standard built-in spider design, the CINCH system allows for nearly limitless chainring options. Swapping spiders or direct mount rings is no trouble at all, and when combined with a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards, the Turbine Cinch might just be the most versatile crank you will ever own.
- Completely redesigned for 2015
- Uses Race Face's revolutionary CINCH interface
- Deep pocket forged and CNC machining optimize crank arm stiffness
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from 7050 alloy
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- Intented Use: XC Race/Trail/Enduro
- Spindle diameter: 30mm
- Claimed weight: 622g
- BB options (not included): BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30
- Bottom bracket not included. Click here for compatibility chart.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items