New for 2011. Durable. Serviceable. Lightweight.
- Fits 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
- English threaded
- Engineered for trail riders that want a high performance BB that lasts.
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance.
- Bearings feature our custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested and proven to extend bearing life.
- Cups are forged and CNC machined from aerospace 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings are fully serviceable with BBEXI tool.
- Tapered wall spindle construction to minimize weight.
- Custom CNC tool interface shaves weight while ensuring positive engagement with standard Shimano and Park tools.
- Interchangeable with select Shimano and FSA external mountain BB systems.
No creaking and no locking up
PROS: Attractive Design, Durable, Lightweight
PROS: Easy To Install, Lightweight, Durable, Attractive Design
1 week ago
1 year ago
1 month ago
To be honest, I'd like to get many more miles of use out of it, to see how holds up under the grit and dirt from riding.
I would recommend this BB to anyone.
1 month ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Chris King Threadfit 24mm Bottom Bracket Chris King prides their bottom brackets on the steel sealed bearings which are authentically made in-house. The meticulous process of crafting the signature bearings ensures uncompromised durability and smoothness. The ingenious angular contact bearing ...
Rotor PF4630 Ceramic Bottom Bracket Ceramic bearing hubs provide some of the lowest possible friction in the market, allowing for a smoother ride as you transfer power to the pedals. The longevity of ceramic bearings usually lasts 3-5 times that ...
TruVativ Giga X Pipe bottom brackes for Truvativ X Pipe cranks Features and Information Giga X Pipe (GXP)- A external bearing system with 3D forged, heat treated and CNCd 24mm OD CroMoly spindle integrated with right crank arm; custom cartridge ...