Race Face SixC Cinch Crank Arms
The Race Face SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) line of products has always been a culmination of years of engineering mountain bike parts to withstand the rigors of racing DH or AM riding. The Race Face SIXC Cinch crankset was created for the all mountain rider that requires the best equipment available, integrating their new Cinch bottom bracket technology with their legendry SIXC cransket. Light enough to be installed on your AM bike but strong enough to also shred some gnarly downhill - and thanks to the integration of Race Face’s Cinch technology, versatile enough to be installed on just about any bike - the Race Face SIXC Cinch is the product many epic riders have been waiting for.
Similar to the Race Face Next SL crankset, the Race Face SIXC Cinch crankset also features Race Face’s Cinch technology, making it part of the next generation of Race Face carbon cranks. Weighing in at just 550 grams, the SIXC Cinch cranks are some of the lightest, strongest, 100% carbon fiber MTB cranks ever produced. This is achieved through utilizing the proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology. Race Face has created a crank that goes beyond existing carbon material & process limitations, setting a new benchmark. Not only is the SIXC Cinch one of the lightest carbon crankset to hit the shelves, but it’s one of the most versatile as well. The SIXC Cinch is proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face’s Canadian facility, using U.S. sourced carbon and aluminum.
Race Face SixC Cinch Crankset Features
- Intended Use: Enduro / All-Mountain / Downhill
- Carbon Fiber crank arms with a 30mm aluminum spindle
- Completely hollow carbon fiber crankarms with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core – no internal aluminum spine
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application)
- BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (not included)
- Ability to fit all common frame types
- Compatible with Cinch spider for use with 4 bolt chainrings, or directly compatible with Race Face direct mount chainrings
- Crankarms only, chainrings / spider not included
These cranks feature a 30mm spindle, however will work with a standard 68/73mm bottom bracket shell width when using this bottom bracket: Click HERE.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items