Kinetic Rock and Roll 2.0 Fluid Trainer
Riders who pride themselves on being great climbers simply must be wired to find the seduction in pedaling skyward. However, when the days grow shorter, getting out and pedaling up mountains can simply become a rare occurrence, limited to weekends only. Luckily, with the Kinetic Rock and Roll gracing your training regime, those other five days of the week need not go without elevation gain. The Rock and Roll is truly a unique training experience, as its patented frame design allows the bike to move naturally as it would on the road. This simulates an incredibly realistic ride for out-of-the-saddle hill climbing. Floating pivot provides a natural ride while the frame moves and rocks from side-to-side with the rider.
The Rock and Roll forces the rider to maintain form and stabilize themselves so that they work-out cycling-specific core muscles. A stable core reduces unnecessary upper-body movement, transferring energy efficiently into pedal strokes. The exclusive Kinetic fluid resistance provides measurable and repeatable workload. With the easy assemble and unparalleled stability and durability, the Kinetic Rock and Roll is the perfect trainer for the serious, watt-producing racer, looking to find and stay on form. Saddle up, Rock and Roll, and be the first to the summit!
- Power training + Core training = Rock and Roll
- Decreased bounce and sag, to eliminate problems for larger riders (Weight is now centered between the elastomers)
- Floating pivot provides a natural ride
- Even more realistic feeling side-to-side motion
- Compatible with Kinetic in Ride Watt Meter for power training
- Unmatched stability and durability
- Progressive damping supports riders of any weight
- The 2.0 design addresses stress risers that were leading to frame bending and cracking with prolonged use
- RU tension system eliminates bending of frames and L-bolts from over-tightening
- Add Turntable Riser Ring for the best ride feel
- Patented Kinetic fluid resistance provides measurable and repeatable workload
- Progressive resistance from 5 to 3000+ watts
- Easy assembly—just tighten on extension legs
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs grip for easy setup
- Fits 22” to 29” wheels—up to 29 x 2.4” tires sizes
- Unconditional Lifetime warranty on frame and resistance unit
- Optional small wheel adapter required for 16" to 22" wheels
- Includes QR skewer
- Resistance: Fluid
- Recommended Kinetic accessories: Turntable Riser Ring, Trainer Bag, Trainer Mat, and Pro Flywheel
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items