Ritte is a Santa Monica, California based company owned by riders with a passion for road racing. While dedicated to providing a high end offering to the racing community, they are able to have a sense of humor and bring a bit of relief to a sport that can take itself a bit too seriously at times.
Ritte Ace Frameset
Your Ace is ready
If purchasing a bike based on looks was a sound and prudent method for decision making, the Ritte Ace would be under every road racer out there. It is beautiful and emits a certain character that is unique to Ritte designed bikes. But, to be deemed a quality racer, a frame must possess much more than a handsome aesthetic. The Ace also comes with a full deck of performance features. Utilizing true one-piece monocoque construction, positive molding with a T700/T1000 Carbon Layup and integrated Di2 or mechanical cabling setups, it is no wonder the Ace has taken its place as Ritte's flagship road racer. These manufacturing processes give the frame incredible stiffness and power transfer yet yields just enough as to not be a harsh and uncomfortable ride. For additional comfort and versatility, the frame can accommodate 25c tires and many manufacturers 28's as well. Run those tubeless and the Ritte Ace quickly becomes a dangerously good looking and effective road racing weapon.
- True Monocoque - The Ace carbon frame is made as one main structure, eliminating hard joints and seams through the main tubes and joints.
- Positive Molding - The Ace molding process utilizes a hard inner mold and bladder system, resulting in higher carbon compaction..
- Grounded Geometry - The Ace uses a well-tested, precise handling and stable descending geometry. The design is based on a slightly longer wheelbase with better front to rear balance.
- T700/T1000 Carbon Layup - the highest possible grade of carbon that can be practical for use on road frames.
- Interchangeable Di2/Mechanical - Now Di2 and mechanical cabling is cleaner-looking and easier to route with specially designed inserts.
- 25+ Tire Clearance - The Ace can accept the largest possible tires that a standard brake caliper will clear. Every brand's 25s and many 28s can fit.
- Lifetime Warranty - Ritte stands behind the quality of thier bikes, but if there's ever a structural issue with your Ace as a result of manufacturing or material defect, Ritte handles it.
ReviewsBikerumor, The Radavist
"With aspirations of being responsive and race ready, a bike could easily sacrifice comfort for efficiency, but the Ace brings both in spades."€” Tyler Benedict, BikeRumor.com
|Fork||Rake 45°, Weight 370g|
|Headset||FSA Orbit CF33-Carbon Tapered Headset (included)|
|Seatpost||31.6 Full-Carbon (included)|
|Seat Clamp||34.9 (Included)|
|Intended Use||Road Racing|
|Frame Weight||900g-1150g (XS-XXL)|
|Size||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||XX Large|
|A: Seat Tube Length||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|B: Effective Top Tube||51.5||52.6||54||56.5||57||59|
|E: BB Height||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|F: BB Drop||6.8||6.8||6.8||6.8||6.8||6.7|
|G: Head Tube Length||10.5||11.5||14||15.5||18.5||21|
|H: Head Tube Angle||71°||71°||72°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|I: Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||73.5°||74°||73.5°|
|J: Standover Height||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|K: Chainstay Length||41||41||41||41||41||41|
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items