Shimano Ultegra Di2 SL-6870 Shift Lever
In true Ultegra fashion, the 6870 series takes the pro tested Di2 technology from its steeper Dura-Ace big brother, to a price that non-pros can sink their teeth into. Di2 electronic shifting enables a whole new level of riding that can’t be experienced through traditional mechanical shifting, by offering smoother, faster, more precise and nearly flawless shifting. Sharing the same ergonomics and feel as the pricier Dura-Ace line, the Ultegra 6870 uses Shimano E-tube software for digital operation, reducing the chance of human error, minimizing the chance of missed shifts, and enabling the automatic trim feature for stress-free, smooth riding. The hoods have been slimmed down and the overall weight of the levers has been reduced by 20 grams. On top of it all (pun intended), the top-side brake lever access has been improved, offering a closer pivot location for better control from multiple hand positions. The Ultegra 6870 Di2 shift levers are the quintessence of trickle-down technology done right!
- Instant, accurate shifts
- Improved ergonomics for easier access to the shift buttons from the top of the hoods
- Automatic trim function for stress-free riding
- Water-resistant E-tube cables for durable performance
- Similar operation to mechanical Ultegra for intuitive use
- Digital operation reduces the chance of human errors and minimizes the chance of missed shifts
- Efficient design for increased weight savings
- Improved top-side brake lever access with closer pivot location for better control from multiple hand positions
- Flight Deck compatible wireless speed
- Super SLR compatible
- Diagnose problems and customize function with Shimano E-tube Project
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull , Short Pull Super SLR
- Brake Lever Use: Left , Right
- Cable: Road
- Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11
- End Type: Di2
- FD/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Weight (g): 295 g
Please Note: All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions. To update the firmware on your components, use the Di2 system checker from Shimano by clicking here.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items