Shimano BR-R785 Road Disc Brake
The new Shimano R785 road disc brake caliper is modeled after the legendary XT M785 braking system and made to work with the new Shimano R785 Di2 enabled hydraulic shifters. Often described as the work horse of the brand, Shimano XT components are strong and reliable, and such is also the case with the new R785 hydraulic road disc brakes. The new Shimano BR- R785 brakes feature a 2-piston design and finned ICE Tech. pads to provide the same great braking power of the XT M785. Come soaring down those descents at record speeds with the confidence that your brakes will stop you regardless of the weather conditions to a smooth, controlled stop.
Shimano BR-R785 Road Disc Brake Features
- Maintains braking performance on long descents - Ice-technology rotor and pads dissipates heat to maintain braking performance
- Consistent braking performance in all weather conditions
- Customizable braking performance for ride conditions, terrain, rider size and experience level - Rider tuned
- ICE Technologies F01A finned brake pads included
Shimano BR-R785 Road Disc Brake Specifications
- Unit of Sale: Single calipe
- Hydraulic Fluid: Mineral Oil
- Piston Type: Opposed 2 Piston
- Model Number: BR-R785
- Manufacture Part Number: IBRR785MPRF
- Includes: Caliper and F01A pads
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items