RockShox BoXXer World Cup SoloAir 26" Fork
Swathe your machine in downhill success with the new Boxxer World Cup Solo Air! With 66 World Cup wins and counting, the Boxxer is the winningest downhill fork in the history of the sport. Not only is the new Boxxer lighter than ever (130g lighter for the World Cup 26") it's also much simpler to use by reducing the amount of adjustments to just the ones you need: beginning stroke rebound, low-speed compression, and air-pressure. The World Cup and Team Boxxers feature RockShox's new Charger Damper.
The Charger Damper is a fully bled cartridge system that provides consistent damping over any terrain while also reducing the amount of feedback the rider feels in their hands. This will prevent fatigue and keep you on your bike for longer. By moving to a factory-set high-speed compression rate, and through use of an internal shim-stack, RockShox was able to build the new Boxxer with just a single tune setting. Simply reconfiguring this shim-stack will allow you to move to a softer or firmer tune, providing the broadest range of tune setting that will satisfy the needs of just about any rider.
Aside from the new Charger Damper system, the Boxxer now sports a newly upgraded spring system. By reconfiguring the Solo Air system to have a higher negative and a higher positive volume, RockShox was able to reduce the amount of force needed to initiate movement in the system. They've also added the Bottomless Token system that was originally developed for the Pike fork, which is the easiest and simplest way to adjust the amount of ending ramp in the fork.
- SoloAir spring system (positive/negative) with external Schrader valve and ramp-up tuning via externally integrated Air Volume Adjust
- Charger Damper with external beginning stroke rebound, low speed compression
- Threadless aluminum steerer with color-matched, forged 6061-T6 aluminum lower/upper crowns (both tall and short upper crowns supplied with each fork to fit virtually every frame size)
- Upper crown accepts BoXXer-spec direct-mount stem (sold separately)
- 35mm 7000-series aluminum stanchions with low-friction black anodization, integrated BoXXer graphics, and sag gradients
- 1-piece magnesium lower legs with PowerBulge reinforcement at upper/lower bushings and 20x110mm Maxle-Lite/DH (bolt-on) thru-axle dropouts: disc brake only (74mm Post-Mount): max 210mm rotor / 2.75" tire (includes air pump and initial service kit)
RockShox BoXXer World Cup Solo Air Fork Features
|Available Springs||Solo Air|
|Adjustments||External beginning stroke rebound, low speed compression|
|Steerer Options||Aluminum 1-1/8"|
|Crown||Forged, 6061 T-6 aluminum, direct mount stem compatible|
|Upper Tubes||35mm, Tapered Wall Aluminum, Fast Black|
|Lowers||Magnesium, 20x110mm Maxle Lite DH|
|Max. Rotor Size||210mm|
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items