RockShox Maxle Ultimate Boost Rear Axle
The RockShox Boost Maxle Ultimate is compatible with Boost-specific Maxle compatible frames only. Just like traditional quick releases, its clamping strength pushes the lower legs together instead of using an expanding wedge against the inner diameter of the right fork leg. Unlike traditional quick releases, the Maxle system features hard anodized 7075 aluminum construction with a 360-degree lever-clocking design to provide the stiffness and security of a thru-axle.
- Maxle Ultimate's clamping force is similar to a traditional QR as it pushes the lower legs together
- Quick-release style lever integrated into an end-threaded thru-axle assembly for Maxle compatible frames
- Hard anodized 7075 aluminum construction with a 360-degree lever-clocking design
- Overall Length (OL) dimensions are from the axle side of the shoulder to the end of the threads (12x142mm versions have different OL dimensions depending on OEM application)
- Replaces '08/09 Rear-Maxle system (lever internals are not cross-compatible with original design so use complete axle assembly)
- Size: 12x148mm
- Overall length: 180mm
- Thread length: 20mm
- Thread pitch: M12x1.75
PROS: Attractive Design, Easy To Install, Lightweight
1 month ago
1 year ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Industry Nine Torch Rear Axle Kits So long compatibility issues! These Industry Nine Torch Rear Axle Kits allow you to adapt your Torch hubs to accept a variety of rear axle standards. Pre-installed Teflon seals and o-rings protect your hubs ...
Shimano SLX AX56 12X142MM Thru-Axle The Shimano SM-AX56 is the OEM replacement for Thru-Axle Deore FH-M618 hubs. 12x170mm, 1.5mm Pitch, 14mm Thread, Flat Washer High rigidity performance OEM Thru-Axle Q/R Unit for Deore FH-M618 hub Shimano Part Number: ESMAX56A
Shimano XTR AX76 12X142MM E-Thru Axle The Shimano SM-AX76 is the XTR replacement rear axle kit for use with hubs/frames built to the Shimano/Syntace 12x142mm rear E-thru axle standard. Only fits Shimano/Syntace standard 12x142mm frames/hubs High rigidity performance 12x142mm Rear ...