RockShox Maxle Ultimate Boost Rear Axle
The RockShox Boost Maxle Ultimate is compatible with Boost-specific Maxle compatible frames only. Just like traditional quick releases, its clamping strength pushes the lower legs together instead of using an expanding wedge against the inner diameter of the right fork leg. Unlike traditional quick releases, the Maxle system features hard anodized 7075 aluminum construction with a 360-degree lever-clocking design to provide the stiffness and security of a thru-axle.
- Maxle Ultimate's clamping force is similar to a traditional QR as it pushes the lower legs together
- Quick-release style lever integrated into an end-threaded thru-axle assembly for Maxle compatible frames
- Hard anodized 7075 aluminum construction with a 360-degree lever-clocking design
- Overall Length (OL) dimensions are from the axle side of the shoulder to the end of the threads (12x142mm versions have different OL dimensions depending on OEM application)
- Replaces '08/09 Rear-Maxle system (lever internals are not cross-compatible with original design so use complete axle assembly)
- Size: 12x148mm
- Overall length: 180mm
- Thread length: 20mm
- Thread pitch: M12x1.75
PROS: Attractive Design, Easy To Install, Lightweight
1 year ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
lezyne control drive co2 The Lezyne Control Drive CO2 system delivers complete control at your fingertips. The CNC machined aluminum head has durable brass internals and a control knob that lets you easily control the air flow. Twin Slip Chuck ...
Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 DB Rear Shock Lightweight Bombproof Package Ready to roll, the Rockshox Monarch shock is ready for some big hits. Whether you're an enduro guru or seeking to crush that technical course all for the sake of ...
Rockshox Monarch RL Rear Shock The Rockshox Monarch RL Rear Shock features a silky smooth travel in a lightweight design that'll have you floating through bumps, cracks and chunky terrain better than ever before. The lean chasis maintains the durability ...