RockShox SID XX World Cup 29" Fork
The Rockshox SID XX World Cup is a hill-charging, race-winning, weight-conscious piece of mountain machinery! Where do we begin? It all starts with the XX Motion Control DNA damping system which features RockShox’s XLoc hydraulic remote lockout for the lightest, most ergonomic, race-ready solution without ever having to take your eyes off the trail. The Motion Control DNA utilizes Dual Flow technology, which incorporates idependendt damping circuits, allowing separate rebound speeds for both boulder hits and pebble hits, by simply turning a knob to dial in to your specific needs. It’s no wonder why Motion Control DNA offers superb adjustability, superior damping performance, low maintenance, and on top of it all, it’s easy to service.
Pair the 15mm Maxle Lite with the BlackBox carbon crown steerer, and you are served with all the stiffness you need at the weight you want. The 32mm black upper tubes are treated with a low friction anodized finish to produce silky-smooth suspension. The RockShox SID World Cup XX is one of the most famous forks in cross- country racing, and we can see why. Grace your 29er with the RockShox SID XX World Cup and see for yourself.
- Dampening: Motion Control DNA
- Dual Flow incorporates idependendt damping circuits, allowing separate rebound speeds for big hits and small ones by simply turning a knob
- Adjustments: External rebound, open and lockout with Floodgate via XLoc remote right
- BlackBox carbon crown steerer
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminum, low friction anodized with sag gradients
- New Mid-valve low and high speed compression dampening
- Rapid recovery tuned rebound
- New seals offer better sealing, better friction and better looks
- Lowers: Magnesium, post mount disc brake with carbon Power Bulge
- Travel: 100mm
- Spring: Solo Air
- Brake: Disc
- Lockout: Handlebar Remote (Right)
- Front Axle Type: 15mm Maxle Lite
- Front hub spacing: 100mm
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Wheel mount center offset: 0mm
- Steerer type: Tapered
- Steerer tube length: 265.0mm
- Fork rake: 46mm (51mm option available)
- SHIS Clamp Dia.: 28.6
- Crown Race: 39.7
- Axle to crown length: 506mm
- Maximum rotor size: 215mm
- Weight: 1572 grams (claimed)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items