SRAM CenterLineX 2-Piece 6-Bolt Rotor
The famous SRAM Centerline Rotor was designed with vents that run through the center of the braking track to keep the center of friction consistent throughout rotation while dissipating heat, thereby minimizing vibration and offering consistent performance and a quiet ride. Take advantage of the latest in SRAM disc brake rotor technology with the SRAM Centerline Rotor.
The two-piece rotor arrangement cleverly shaves precious grams by combining the reliability of its steel brake track with a light and resilient aluminum center spider and Ti mounting bolts.
SRAM CenterLineX 2-Piece Rotor Features:
- 2 Piece design: Alloy carrier with a stainless steel braking surface
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
- Rotor Size (mm): 140 mm
- Rotor Type: Two Piece
- Bolts: Titanium
- Weight: 140mm €“ 86g // 160mm €“ 102g // 180mm €“ 125g
- Size Options: 140mm, 160mm, and 180mm
However, there are a few problems:
1. Cost of the rotor is double. Not really worth the weight savings unless you are racing. Looks great though. If I had to do it again, I would have bought a solid 200mm front and 180mm rear for the same price.
2. These rotors come with a sticker on them that says Not for aggressive trail or DH use. This is not listed on the website. Pretty misleading IMO.
3. They are definitely more noisy than the solid rotors from SRAM.
4. Don't bother with the 180mm size, they barely look larger than the 160mm.
PROS: Attractive Design, Lightweight, Easy To Install
1 year ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Replacement rotor for Avid ball bearing disc brakes. Special manufacturing process resists warping and provides optimum braking. Avids unique design ensures the entire brake pad contacts the rotor, preventing uneven pad wear. Choose 160mm for cross country / normal use, ...
Hayes new V-Cut rotor design delivers better weight-to-performance then previous designs. It features increased surface area (that means more powerful braking!) and drillings/cutouts to help keep pads clean. Item includes rotor, Torx wrench, and mounting bolts. This item fits 6-bolt ...
Magura Storm SL Rotor Building on the knowledge gained from over 60 years of experience developing brakes for BMW motorcycles, Magura established established itself early on as a pioneer of hydraulic brakes for bikes. Since introducing their first hydraulic disc ...