SRAM Force 1 GXP 42 Tooth Crankset
SINGLE MINDED PROPOSITION
Not too long ago, SRAM threw their game changing Force 1 group into the cyclocross arena. The simplicity and reliability of a 1x system has been proven many times over in all mountain riding styles then cyclocross and now it is available to the road and triathlon crowd. SRAM has added larger X-Sync chainrings, combined them with Force 22 carbon arms and aluminum spider to create the ultimate, road oriented, 1x crankset.
- SRAM 1x road 10-speed and 11-speed compatible
- Lightweight carbon arms with detachable spider
- X-SYNC chainring-an integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain
- X-SYNC tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud and debris-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Bottom Bracket is not included
|Speed||10 and 11|
|BB Compatibility||GXP / PF GXP 68mm|
|Crank Arm Length||170mm, 172.5mm, or 175mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||24mm, Truvativ GXP|
|Bolt Circle Diameter||110|
|Crank Arm Material||Carbon|
|Intended Use||Race, Sport, Triathlon|
|Weight||542 g / 1.19 lbs (172.5mm)|
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items