SRAM Guide RSC Disc Brakes 2016
What's it going to take to ride that line? It's steep. It's rocky. You've passed it a hundred times. But not this time. With the all-new SRAM Guide RSC Disc Brakes, you have the power to take your riding to the next level. Proven 4-piston calipers give you smooth, one-finger control. Features like Reach Adjust let you dial it in just right. SRAM's new SwingLink technology takes brake lever performance to the next lever with less deadband and more grippy positive pad contact, giving you top-notch control of your brake's modulation. Contact Point Adjust lets you pick the position you want your fingers to be in when the brakes are engaged and offers a quick and easy way to customize the feel of your brakes without having to move the pads. The Guide's brand new master cyclinder is a big upgrade from the TaperBore system used on previous Elixir levers and employs is a sliding cup-seal and port system. The new design allows brakes to actuate the moment the lever is squeezed, providing excellent modulation and a responsive feel. Guide is the perfect complement to other SRAM components and gives you flawless performance on every ride.
- Claimed weight: 375g
- Lever material: Aluminum
- Caliper design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper
- Compatible Rotor: Centerline, 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Pad: Compound to Metallic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tool-free reach adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- Piggyback reservoir
- MatchMaker X Included
- SwingLink lever technology
- Contact Point Adjust
- Pad/Holder: Top-loading
- System: Open System
- Stainless steel hardware
- Rotor not included
- Sold individually (front or rear) includes: lever, hose, MatchMaker X, hardware, and caliper.
- NOT compatible with Centerlock or HSX rotors
- Requires Bleeding Edge Tool and Pro Bleed Kit for proper brake bleeding.
6 months ago
6 months ago
1 week ago
Q & A
1) Brake is indicated as 2106, but shows older caliper design
2) SRAM changed the RSC caliper to the S4 design [from the Ultimates in (or about) June]
3) Good price; but which caliper is actually provided?
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items