SRAM X7 10 Speed Shifter Set
The X7 Trigger Shifters bring SRAM's highly successful and precise shifting technology to the X7 line. By adopting technologies from the X9 line, these 10-speed SRAM trigger shifters are sure to provide smooth and reliable shifting, something that cyclists of any experience level can appreciate. The X7 trigger shifters feature 1:1 cable-pull actuation, which means that every unit of cable pulled moves the derailleur the same amount. This will provide smooth and precise shifting over a variety of terrains from bouncing around rock gardens to slogging through the mud. The X7 trigger shifter are also MatchMaker compatible, allowing you to clean up your cockpit with less P-Clamps crowding up your handlebars for a clean and professional look.
SRAM X7 10 Speed Shifter Set Features
- X7 has removable clamp making it Matchmaker and MatchMakerX compatible
- All sets include cables; housing sold separately
- Easy top cap cable replacement access
- Aluminum and composite construction
- Can mount to Avid Matchmaker brake lever clamps
- Exact Actuation Ratio means each shift moves the derailleur the same distance
- 3x10 shifter must be used with 3x10 SRAM mountain front derailleurs
- Steel hardware
- Manufacture Part Number: 00.7015.162.010 (3x10)
PROS: Interfaces Well w/Derailers, Accurate Shifting, Smooth Action, Lightweight
BEST USES: Upgrade, Mountain Biking
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items